After thousands of manhours of development and thorough Beta testing, we finally can present you with the exciting world of Taborea!
Today's the big day: Runes of Magic has officially been released!
For this remarkable day, we revamped the website, tidied up the forums and applied a new update to the game. Also we have prepared a little token of gratitude for all players who have helped us testing and improving the game all throughout the Closed and Open Beta.
Today we will release new content, including:
- Kalin Shrine dungeon
- Wind Wild instance
- A new Epic Quest line
- Tons of new quests
But that's not all! And here's the overview:
- We have wiped all XP and TP debt of all characters in game - so every player has a fresh start into this new, exciting era in the history of Taborea!
- Every player will get a TP reset token to redistribute all skill points of their character's primary class.
- Because Aontacht and Laoch are full to the brim, just after adding Tuath, we added yet another German-language server called Riocht and temporarily restrict the creation of new characters on the full servers to players who already have a char on these servers. But our English-speaking community need not worry: We can add new servers on short notice when the need arises.
- The official forums have been thoroughly cleaned up and restructured! We think they're now more informative, easier to navigate and simply better.
- News & Announcements
Here you will find all the important news about Runes of Magic. Announcements, news for and from our community, the patch notes and everything concerning the Item Shop.
All things user-generated, be it art, add-ons, stories and guides etc. can be found here.
- Server Forums
Everything concerning your server is here! That's the place for guilds to look for new members, players to trade or generally chat, plan event and such.
- Class Forums
Need tips for the best armour-polish or which type of wood makes the better staff? Then you can ask your fellow fighters or casters here. There's even a special forum dedicated to Dual Classes.
- Crafting & Gathering
Herbalists and Alchemists, Cooks and Blacksmiths can compare notes here.
Looking for help with a quest? Need a bit of advice for the next raid? Or just want to roleplay a bit. You will find what you are looking for in here.
- Technical Section
Last but not least we have a sub-section where you can post the occasional bug-reports or ask for a bit of technical help. Should you find a piece of (text-)string we might have read over, let us know there as well.
- Patchday & Maintenance day
Every week on Thursday between 8am GMT / 9:00 CET we take the servers down for maintenance. When we have new patches, these will applied be to the servers on Tuesdays. We will let you know in advance.
And to start with the fun, we have already posted the first bit of release patch notes on the forums!
Welcome to Taborea! This is where history will be written!