A few weeks ago we connected the crossing of the 2 million registered accounts barrier with a contest which took place on our english Runes of Magic Facebook Site.
The players were supposed to drop a note on our pinboard why they play Runes of Magic.
Today we announce the winners of our great prizes:
1. Place - Will K.: "I play Runes of Magic because the pants I'm wearing now don't give me nearly enough dex boost."
2. Place - Todd Andrew B.: "I play ROM because little elves told me too."
3. Place - Marty H.: "I play Runes of Magic because it's like my girlfriend; cheap and fun."
4. Place - Petar V.: "I play Runes Of Magic because my girlfriend made me to T.T."
5. Place - Taylor B.: "I play runes of magic, because unfortunately, I cannot cast spells in real life. :(."
6. Place - Albert Martijn L.: "I play Runes of Magic because I am the one who decides when, with what and how I play in an immersive world free of forced labor."
7. Place - Travis R.: "I play Runes of Magic because its F...... AMAZING."
8. Place - Kellen V.: "I play Runes of Magic because President Obama said it would help the economy."
9. Place - Elisa G.: "I play Runes of Magic because I should have been born elf..!"
10. Place - Oscar Ballesteros F.: "I play runes of magic because I want to have fun."
Following prizes were won:
1. Place: A Leadtek GTX275 Graphic Card
2. + 3. Place: A hand-signed Runes of Magic Box, an Elven Prophecy Box, an exclusive RoM-Bock Pet and a RoM T-Shirt
4. - 10. Place: A RoM-Bock Pet and a RoM-T-Shirt
We would like to congratulate all winners!